Your birthday party - An expression of taste and individuality
Throwing a party is always the expression of taste and individuality of the respective host. Besides the right location and good food, the choice of music matters just as much. Many small things have to work like clockwork to make your party perfect. Though, it is your guests that make your party unforgettable.
„It is my passion to whisk people away on special occasions from their daily routine, making them happy with my music for a few hours.“
My experiences and skills
As dj for birthday and family parties I stand for:
- 100 % professionalism
- over 20 years of experience in private events
- birthday parties for 12 – 200 guests
- individually selected dj set, from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s up to the charts
- state-of-the-art equipment
Tips for planning your birthday party
Here is a set of questions you should ask before planning what music you want to play:
- What is the maximum number of guests? The sound system has to be set up accordingly
- Are people to dance or should there just be background music? The dance floor has to provide enough space and has to be equipped with moving lights.
- Are you planning to hold a speech? A microphone has to be there and you may required personell to assist you.
- What type of music is to be played? Is it a theme party?
These and other things I would like to clarify with you when planning your birthday party. I would like to submit you an individual offer to turn your party into the highlight of the year.Contact me and make a non-binding request now!